- Best WinZip file repair tool to repair corrupted Zip file and restore data from it
- Ultimate WinZip file fixer recommended by industry experts
- Effortlessly repairs 64 bit and 32 bit zip files
- Compatible enough to repair password protected or encrypted zip files.
- Can even repair Zip files whose size is 4 GB or even more.
Whenever, we are trying to share a folder having number of files or folders through an email client over the network, we would face some difficulties to send the folder as a whole, then if we try sending files one by one which would be a hectic job to do. So, to avoid this situation we make use of compressing software that is WinZip to put all over files into a single locked folder so that we can share it in one go, normally known as Zipping of files. Sometimes, we won’t be able to extract the downloaded Zip files because, those files could have been corrupted due to some reasons which we will see later in this article. Since these Zip files are corrupted you will not be able to access the files that are data stored in it. If you are in this kind of situation, and trying to deal with problem and have no idea what you are supposed to do, then don’t worry you are in the best place to get rid of your problems regarding the Zip files. After reading this article you will be getting the solution you were looking for and surely I can say that you will be satisfied with the results. The ultimate software I'm talking about is WinZip Repair Archive which can definitely fix WinZip file with utmost accuracy. But before going through this repair or fix process, let's have a look at the common scenarios that can corrupt Zip file, and the features of this advanced repair tool;
How Zip file gets corrupted?
- If the Zip file was lost and later you have recovered with the help of some third party recovery software’s, sometimes the recovered Zip file would be incomplete because of fragmentation done while storing the file due to lack of contiguous memory location. If this is the scenario then that file cannot be accessed because it would have been corrupted. But somehow with the help of WinZip file fixer utility you can tackle the issue with great ease.
- While transferring the huge Zip file through email client or a local network, if there is any disturbance from the network or due to damaged components can harm or corrupt a file making it inaccessible. After downloading the Zip file if you are trying to access it then you may find some error messages indicating “Bad CRC” or “The Archive is corrupted or damaged” or “Cannot open file: does not appear to be a valid achieve” or “Unknown compression method” etc.
- File can also get corrupted if the central directory gets corrupted which stores the indexes of the files that are Zipped. If central directory is corrupted then the files are lost because the indexes pointing to those files are lost. Even in this case you can take the help of WinZip Repair application to repair corrupted WinZip files.
- When Zip files are often handled over the internet by transferring them through emails there are potential chances of a Zip file getting infected by viruses, where these viruses get attached to the Zip files and when we try to extract ZIP file we won’t be able to do it leading to loss of data from the Zip file.
- Often power surge or fluctuation in the power supply while extracting a Zipped file could cause abrupt shut down of a system and this can lead to the corruption of the Zipped file making it inaccessible hence leading to the data loss.
These are some of the most important scenarios where a Zip file could be damaged or corruption. If you have landed yourself in any of the above mentioned scenario then the best thing that you should do is to use the most trusted software in the industry recommended by most of the data recovery experts which had pleased all of its customers and that software is WinZip repair tool. For more information on the software, get redirected here. The software has been designed by well experienced technical staff, so whenever any technical assistance is needed to repair WinZip archive, then you can feel free to take technical help from professionals at any time round the clock.
Why this software…?
Repair ZIP Archive Software is read only software that has been given no rights to alter any of the content in the Zip file so it doesn’t damage the corrupted Zip and keeps the data unbroken. In the repair process, this WinZip file fixer scans the Zip file and copies that data into a new file exactly same as it was in the original one. This software can fix WinZip file on both 32 bit/64 bit Zip files and also on Zipx files. Even if the compressed Zip file size is more than 4GB or where ever the Zip file are stored they can also be recovered or repaired with very much ease. Fix WinZip CRC error repairs a damaged or corrupted Zip file very fast after getting a CRC error. The Zip files that were repaired can be saved in any of the location that can be accessed by host OS. This software is supported by Windows 7(32 bit and 64 bit), Vista, XP, 2008 and 2003. It’s a user friendly repair tool, which gives comprehensible directions for every step. This will allow even a novice user to fix WinZip file using this tool. The application has no harming elements like virus or any detrimental programs. Hence it is regarded as one of the safest tools when compared with other crap third party repair utilities. Use the trial edition of this WinZip Repair application to repair WinZip file. If you get satisfied with its performance then purchase its licensed version.
Fix Error WinZip Invalid Filename was encountered in the Archive: Is your ZIP file created using WinZip displaying an error message “Invalid filename encountered in the archive” while trying to open a file? If yes, then don’t get upset, just go for this WinZip repair tool and repair WinZIP file error that occur while trying to open zipped files. Go to this site to read more: http://www.winzip-repair.com/fix-error-invalid-filename-was-encountered-in-archive.html
How Can I Fix Corrupt 7z Files: Are you looking for a way to repair corrupted 7z files? Then don’t worry, just employ WinZip repair utility and fix the corrupt file within few clicks. For detailed information on corrupt 7z file repair visit this page: http://www.winzip-repair.com/how-can-i-fix-corrupt-7z-files.html
WinZip Cannot Extract File: If you are unable to extract data from WinZip files then don’t panic, just get the help of WinZip Repair software and within few clicks fix the error. For more queries, log on to: http://www.winzip-repair.com/cannot-extract-file.html
Repair Multipart Zip File: If a multipart Zip file gets corrupted then do not get bothered over it, just make use of WinZip repair software fix the error and extract your vital data within moments. To know more, simply visit here: http://www.winzip-repair.com/multipart-file.html
Zip Error Expected Central File Header Signature Not Found: When you try to extract files from Zip file, do you get "expected Zip file header signature not found" error message?? Well, you can stop worrying about this issue. Use WinZip Repair tool and fix Zip files in very few simple steps. For more details on how to repair Zip files with central header file not found error, click here: http://www.winZip-repair.com/error-expected-central-file-header-signature-not-found.html
Fix Error 42125 Zip Archive with Ease: Now, this application is upgraded with new features to fix different types of error message like “error 42125 ZIP archive is corrupted”. You can follow this link to fix this particular error message on your system: http://www.winzip-repair.com/how-to-fix-error-42125-archive-is-corrupted.html.
Fix ZIP File Association on Windows 7: In case you are afcing Zip file association problem on Windows system, then do not worry you can easily handle out this problem with the aid of WinZip Repair tool in an effective manner. To know more, visit here: http://www.winzip-repair.com/fix-zip-file-association-on-windows-7.html
WinZip File not a Valid Archive: If you are facing an error which says that WinZip file cannot be opened as it is not a valid Archive then you just need to repair the damaged file with the help of WinZip repair application. Visit the provided link http://www.winzip-repair.com/file-not-a-valid-archive.html for more information.
Extract Corrupt Zip Files: Are you unable to extract content from your corrupt Zip file? Then make use of WinZip repair tool to fix and extract contents from a corrupt Zip file. Refer this page to regain full info about it: http://www.winzip-repair.com/extract-corrupt-files.html
Repair Damaged WinZip Files: Using this outstanding utility now you can even fix damaged WinZip files. The special algorithms of this tool first scans the damaged Zip file and later on recover all the files from it. In this link you will find complete information about it: http://www.winzip-repair.com/damaged-files.html
How to use Recover Corrupted Zip software? It’s very simple, just follow the below steps:
- Download the evaluation version of the software and install it on your computer. On running the tool you will get a home screen with the browse button using which, you can load the corrupted Zip file into it. Now click the "Repair" button to fix WinZip file.
- After the repair process is finished, the software displays the content of the repaired Zip file.
- Now, if you are satisfied with the performance of the software, then you can buy the full version of it and save the repaired file by clicking on "Save" button.
Fig 1: Home Screen
Fig 2: View Files
Fig 3: Save Files